Weekly Meal Plans for busy people.
We send you Weekly Meal Plans with easy to use grocery lists.
You do the shopping and cooking. We make both processes fast and easy!
You Get All This
Print Your Plans
Grocery list, recipes, and access to the entire month of plans.
Consult Your Calendar
Decide which nights work best for slow cooker and 15 minute meals.
Enjoy Time with Family
Spend your time around the table, not in planning and prep.
Access All of These Meal Plans
Our Traditional Plan is built with family friendly meal in mind. This plan includes a variety of meats and vegetables, along with occasional meatless meals. The Traditional Plan incorporates all the variety of recipes that you’ll find on the Eat at Home blog.
Slow Cooker Plan
Much like the Traditional Plan, except every recipe can cook in your slow cooker. Each month also includes one week of Slow Cooker Freezer meals that can be assembled in about 1 hour.
Whole Food Plan
This plan is designed for families just stepping into a whole foods life style or those who have been eating this way for longer. The plan uses common ingredients found in your grocery store, just like our other plans. There’s an emphasis on natural foods, including a variety of meats, vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
See what others have said about our meal plans:
I haven’t found anything I DON’T like. It’s making my meal-planning much easier! It’s a great resource that saves time and money. Amy Lancaster
We spent less than $80 at the grocery store to prepare 6 meals with fresh sides. Using the slow cooker plan, dinner is ready on time with minimal effort. I like the color coded shopping list. We are eating healthier and saving money. Stephanie R.
I save time on planning and money when shopping with this plan. Prep time is great when using the all crock plan. The color coding is very convenient for eliminating a particular dish. I save time and using a list keeps me focused as I shop. JoAnn M.
What You Get Each Week
• Two “15 Minute Meals” for those SUPER busy nights
• Traditional, Slow Cooker & Whole Foods plans – you get ALL three plans!
• Access to the entire month at once!
• Small family (3-4 servings) and large family (6-8 servings) plan sizes
• At least one “15 Minute Meal” each week for those SUPER busy nights
• 1 Hour Freezer Stash Plans – a new plan each month to stock your freezer with 6 meals in 1 hour!
• Color-coded grocery lists make it easy to swap out ingredients or whole meals
• Printable recipes
• Printable Menus to hang on the fridge or near your calendar, so you can easily see what’s for dinner that week and your family can too
I DON’T WANT YOU TO WORRY ABOUT BUYING, so here’s my refund policy.